Pet Emergency Care
At Animal Care Veterinary Hospital, we provide expedient emergency vet care to North Greenville during our regular business hours.
Emergency Vet Care in North Greenville, NC
In an emergency, why not turn to your regular veterinarian? At Animal Care Veterinary Hospital, we provide expedient emergency vet care to North Greenville during our regular business hours.
We are temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
After-Hours Emergency Care
For after-hours care, please contact our referral emergency hospital:
Pet Emergency Clinic of Pitt County
Recognizing a Pet Emergency in North Greenville, NC
Some pet emergencies are more subtle than others, so it’s important to understand what constitutes an actual emergency. The following are some common emergency circumstances that demand immediate veterinary care. If your pet experiences any of them, please contact us or our referral emergency hospital:
Pet Emergency Symptoms
- Traumatic injury, such as being hit by a car
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Vomiting/diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Ingestion of a toxic substance
- Encounter with a wild animal or another pet
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic coughing
- Bloated abdomen that is hard to the touch
- Eye injuries
- Pressing the head against a wall
If ever you have concerns about your pet’s health, please don’t hesitate to call us at 252-758-9971.