Access Exceptional Pet Care at Home with Online Vet Visits in North Greenville, NC
At Animal Care Veterinary Hospital, we want to make our high-quality care more accessible to all. With our veterinary telemedicine app, Airvet, you can easily connect with your veterinarian through online vet visits on your smartphone! It’s easy to use, and best of all, you can use it in the comfort and safety of home!
How to Get Started
Using Airvet is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Download Airvet on your phone by visiting either the Apple app store or Google Play store.
- Create an account and add Animal Care Veterinary Hospital as your main hospital and then choose your primary veterinarian.
- Complete your profile with your information and your pet’s.
And that’s it! You’re now ready to schedule an online vet visit. Once you request a video vet call, we’ll process your request and set up a time that works for both you and your veterinarian!
When is Telemedicine Appropriate to Use?
Telemedicine is extremely convenient, but it does have its limitations. Since we can only see your pet and cannot do a full physical exam, it’s important that we already have an established veterinary-patient-client relationship with you so we can give you more personalized care via the video call. In addition, not all medical situations can be assessed through telemedicine.
Still, there are quite a few instances where telemedicine is helpful:
- Post-op follow-up appointment
- Re-check appointments after a hospital visit
- Skin issues
- Minor symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, or mild vomiting/diarrhea
- Limping or gait issues
- Nutritional or behavioral concerns
- General health questions or concerns