Safe, Secure Cat & Dog Boarding in North Greenville, NC
At Animal Care Veterinary Hospital, we know just how hard it can be to leave your pet behind when you go on vacation or a business trip. You want to know they’re well-cared for and have everything they need while you’re away. Our animal hospital’s goal is to give you peace of mind with exceptional care for your pets while they’re with us, so you can fully enjoy your vacation or focus on your business trip. Plus, as a full-service animal hospital, we can offer your pet medical care should they need it during their stay.
What Your Pet Can Expect at Our Boarding Facilities in North Greenville NC
Our boarding facility is designed for your pet’s comfort and safety. As a medically trained staff, we’re able to accommodate your pet’s every need, including medical care.
Our boarding amenities include:
- Dog runs and kennels that suit every size
- Fresh water constantly available
- Soft bedding cleaned regularly
- Food available
- Daily walks for dogs for exercise and bathroom breaks
- Cat boarding in a separate area away from dogs
While we do provide food for our guests, we recommend bringing their diet from home if possible. Being in a new setting can sometimes upset their stomach, but having their familiar diet can give them comfort. Also, please feel free to bring certain items from home to make your pet’s stay more comfortable. While we try our best to keep these items with your pet, we cannot guarantee their return. Please put your name on every item so we can more easily keep them together.
Requirements for Cat & Dog Boarding in North Greenville, NC
Keeping our guests safe and healthy is our highest priority, which is why we do have some requirements every pet must meet before they’re allowed to stay with us. These include:
- All pets must be current on the following vaccinations:
- Dogs: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, canine influenza
- Cats: Rabies, FVRCP
- All pets must be free of parasites. If we find parasites such as fleas or mites on your pet, we will give them the appropriate treatment at an additional cost to you.
- All pets must have a negative fecal test within 12 months of their stay.
If you have any questions or concerns about our boarding services or requirements, please reach out to us at (252) 758-9971 and we’ll be happy to help!
Please note that at this time, we are temporarily closed due to COVID-19.